A lot of Apple customers are very satisfied with their purchased Apple Airpods because it has fulfilled their expectations. The Airpods has created a new record for the tech giant.
A recent survey done by Experian and Creative Strategies showed that many customers are very impressed and satisfied with their wireless earbuds. Out of 948 Airpods owners, 82 percent of them said that they were very satisfied while 16 percent said they were satisfied. That's an overall customer satisfaction score of 98 percent.
In addition, Creative Strategies claimed that the set the new record for the highest level of satisfaction for a new product coming from Apple. Way back in 2007, iPhone had a score of 92 percent satisfaction rate, in 2010, the iPad also set a 92 percent satisfaction rate, and the Apple Watch had a 97 percent satisfaction rate in 2015. Airpod owners even stated that they would recommend the product to others.
According to , most of the customers described the Airpods as magic, sound quality, convenient, fit, good sound, love, and battery life. They also specified the benefits of the product such as the simple pairing process and the convenience of a wireless experience. The negative side includes an issue with connectivity and fit.
Meanwhile, a scale of scoring was conducted from 0 to 10 and 0 being the least, and 10 is the highest recommendatory score. It wasn't a surprise that the Airpods got a higher NPS score of 75 than the iPhone which is 72. Products that have an NPS score of 50 are considered excellent while NPS scores above 70 are world class products.
The Apple Airpods are priced at $159 and first went on sale in October. Ordering one will state that the order will not arrive in 6 days while picking up in stores will start on June 20.